Thank you for joining the inaugural FLG Fortnite Charity Cup!
All proceeds of the tournament will be donated to Harlem Lacrosse.
This is a 1v1 single elimination
- Each tournament match has a max grace period of 15 minutes to start the game after check in. If both players check in, the game must commence within 15 minutes of the check in. Players must press Ready to Start to do this.
- If the number of players for a tournament is uneven, the tournament will issue BYES on a random basis as to be fair.
- After winning a match, players must wait for their next opponent to finish their game in order to check in for the next game. The timer to play will not start until both players have finished their previous game.
- If a player does not check into their match within the first 15 minutes, they may suffer an automatic loss by virtue of not showing up in the system.
- Both players are responsible for entering the correct score. Scores must be submitted after every game within 5 minutes of game completion.
- If at any time a player violates the rules of a tournament, or if something is unclear to a player, they can use the dispute function to report this misconduct. However, abuse of the dispute system may result in a ban.
(**It is every player's responsibility to record and screenshot gameplay if they wish to dispute something. Any dispute without evidence will be ignored.)
Game Settings: Unless otherwise specified, or unless BOTH players agree on a specific setting, the following settings must be used (If there are any disputes of players changing these settings they must be recorded/screenshotted and filed in the dispute tab):
Game Mode: Head to Head (1v1) Games must be played in Duos mode
You and your opponent will join the same duo game and compete to score the most eliminations. The player with the most eliminations at the end of the game wins. If both players are tied, the player that survived longer wins the tie-breaker. If you are eliminated simultaneously, you will replay the game for a “Tie-Breaker” in which, the first person to get an elimination wins.
- You are not allowed to intentionally interfere with your opponents' ability to move and/or kill other opponents
- You are not allowed to intentionally put your opponent in a situation where they will more than likely die. (Example: Crashing a helicopter you are both traveling in).
- If you are downed but downed someone else in the process (Example: You threw grenade, got downed, then it exploded and downed another player), and they are finished by another team or teammate, that counts the same as it would in game. Meaning that counts as your elimination. If you get fully eliminated and a player you downed then gets eliminated, it counts the same as in game as well, meaning that does count as your elimination. Ultimately, whatever the elimination count reads at the end of the match is your score.
- Reviving/Respawning your teammate is fair game if you choose to do so.
- What would be defined as “Kill-stealing” is allowed. If you and your opponent choose to stay together throughout the duration of the game, "Stealing" each others kills would be allowed and is part of the game. Kills that are scored by the game as kills are the kills that count towards each players score for the tournament.
Additional Support Rules:
Lag Spikes: Video evidence is required, but if a player is experiencing game-breaking lag during the game that hinders their play, the game is subject to a rematch. There must be proof sent to the moderators in order for this to take place. If a player submits multiple lag reports in one day, they might be subject to a temporary ban.
Disconnections: Disconnects before entering the game must be replayed. If a player disconnects past the first minute of the game or after their opponent gets a minimum of 1 elimination, whichever comes first, it is considered a death and the game will not be replayed.
Cheating: Video evidence is required. Any proof of any player cheating results in an immediate ban of their account and forfeit of all prizes won.
If there is anything that you might need help with, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page first to see if your question might be answered there.
If you still need help, please contact us and we’ll be sure to get back to you!
Battle Lounge Team